By accessing or using the contents on this site, you agree to be bound by the terms set out below and you are requested to read them carefully.
You are entitled to read the articles on this website provided that you abide by the Terms set out here. Copyright in the articles published on this website remains with the authors and you access the site on the basis that you agree not to infringe any such copyright and to indemnify David Bonham-Carter, the creator of the Directory and owner of this website, fully in relation to any infringement of such copyright by yourself or your agents.
Please note that except in relation to articles written by David Bonham-Carter himself, the information presented and opinions expressed in the articles and descriptions of authors on this site are those of the authors and do not represent David's view, nor does their appearance on this site indicate that any such information or opinons are endorsed or approved by David Bonham-Carter. The same applies to any advertisements on this site.
David Bonham-Carter assumes no responsibility for any consequence relating directly or indirectly to any action or inaction you take based on the contents, information, services or other material on this site. Neither David Bonham-Carter nor his agents can guarantee, the accuracy, completeness or timeliness or any other aspect off the information. David Bonham-Carter can not held responsible for any damage or loss arising from use of this website or from activities, services, products discovered via this website.
David does not have direct knowledge of the services provided by most of the writers and is not in a position to personally verify or endorse the products and services that they offer or the information contained in the short biographies included by authors at the end of their articles, so please make your own reasonable enquiries if considering purchasing a product or service which you find out about through the directory, in order to verify its authenticity and usefulness for you.
UPDATE: Regretfully due to time limitations I am currently unable to accept new article submissions for the Life Coach Tips Directory.
Founder of the Life Coach Tips Directory
1. Inclusion of your article in the directory gives you the opportunity to provide useful information on life coaching, self help and other topics and to publicise your services or products through the biographical information at the end of your article. By submitting your articles for inclusion on the www.life-coach-tips.co.uk website you also agree to allow David Bonham-Carter the owner of the website to publish any such articles additionally in any real time, daily, or weekly online newsletters that he may operate or on any other websites that he owns whether individually or through the use of RSS feeds or other mechanisms. Your biographical information and information about your services or products at the foot of your article will be included in any such further publication of your article, which can therefore result in additional helpful publicity for your services.
2. You agree that you are the original author of each article you submit. If you have hired a ghost writer, you agree that you have exclusive rights to each article you submit.
3. There are no guarantees that your articles will be accepted for publication in the directory and articles may be removed from the directory at any time by the owner of the website or anyone authorised by him.
4. You agree that David Bonham-Carter or his agents may make minor typographical or formatting amendments to your article to ensure that it conforms to the style of other articles on this website and is grammatically correct, provided that the substance of the article is not altered and any links to your website(s) at the foot of the article remain intact.
5. You can include a few lines at the end of your article of biographical information and/or describing your services including links to your website(s) and these links will be included at the foot of your article under a heading indicating that you have provided the information, as with most of the articles you will find in the Directory.
6. The main body of the article should be helpful, and informative. Any article that is a blatant advertisement is unlikely to be accepted for inclusion in the Directory. Please use the few lines at the foot of the article to describe your services or products and link to your website, rather than the main body of the article which should be fundamentally informational. Please restrict the information about yourself and your services at the foot of your article to a maximum of about 60 words.
7. Links to affiliate programs are not generally allowed, subject to the discretion of David Bonham-Carter or his agents in considering your article for approval.
8. Whilst you can include links to your site or other external sites in the information about yourself at the end of the article, if you include include links to external sites (including your own) within the body of the article your article may not be approved for submission.
9. You agree that you will not be paid for submitting your articles to the site and you will not be paid if and when your articles are published.
10. You agree to not include any affiliate links in the body of your article. If you are trying to promote an affiliate program, please link to it through your own domain name and link to it in your resource box.
11. The owner of this website, David Bonham-Carter, reserves the right to change these terms at any time and to include advertising on pages with your articles.
You agree not to hold the owner of www.life-coach-tips.co.uk, David Bonham-Carter, or his agents liable for the accuracy of any article on the site. If you have reason to believe someone has stolen your original work, please contact using the Contact Form and we will remove the article in question immediately.
David Bonham-Carter does not endorse any author, website or product mentioned in any articles not written by him personally. No articles published on this website are meant to be used for legal, business or any other type of professional advice. All articles are for informational purposes only.